Sunday, July 1, 2007

To do:

Lately I'm laying in bed trying to sleep and instead thinking of these things. So I thought they'd be good to stick on my blog as a trip to do list.

To do:
-Buy touring bike7/2/07
-Buy panniers and racks7/2/07
-Buy warm weather sleeping bag (i sweat like crazy in mine in any temps over 45)7/4/07
-Training rides with said bike, racks, and panniers with increasing loads (i've also been riding hard all summer so the idea of riding slowly is actually a very welcoming thought)
-Buy backpacking stove7/4/07
-Raise money
-Find a spot for Lucy to stay for a month (my awesome dog who won't be able to make the journey with me, and if you're a dog lover she'd love to stay with you)
-Find a spot to park my truck for a month it will contain my worldly possessions
-Procure/buy bike tools7/1/07
-Get in touch with more sponsors
-Create packing list
-Create financial budget
-Plan route7/2/07
-Tie up lose ends (talk to friends and family re:route plan and logistics and say goodbyes)
-Ride across the country

It's just that easy!!